19 May 2009

Opening of the Former Dinoto Pupils and Volunteers Blog

Sanibonani,

this is the opening of the Former Dinoto Pupils and Volunteers Blog. All former pupils and volunteers are invited to post information and photos about their year at Dinoto. We want to build up a network to stay in contact and give future pupils and volunteer the chance to get infos about Dinoto.

As an example let me start:
I am Jan Lauer aka Sibusiso and at the moment an assistant teacher in Dinoto (In this picture you can see me with Mam Madisha who is teaching English).


















I enjoy my time here - it is the best time in my life!
I assist Mr Sikhosana in teaching English. Further I opened a basketball team. I will stay in South Africa till March 2010. At the moment a lot of things are hapening in Dinoto. But this will be written in a newsblog. At the moment two other German learners are here at Dinoto.

I am looking forward to hear from you expierences at Dinoto and look at your photos.

Greetings to all; hope to read your post soon!

Sibusiso



3 comments:

  1. damn cant believe its been 5 years since i matriculated from this school and havent been there to check up on my teacher... miss you all. mr bareki, you the best...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i try to visit as often as i can. I love everyone @ Dinoto, even though Rams has left :(

    Irene Molekwa(2005)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies, 2004 was the best year of my life at Dinoto. Hope all the hard working teachers are still and contributing positively to our country. Thank you all for making me the person I am today

    ReplyDelete