24 February 2010

A new teacher assistant at Dinoto from the middle of March

Hi Dinoto,



I am going to be the next volunteer at Dinoto Technical School. I´ll start my work as teacher assistant in the middle of March.


In the following I would like to introduce myself shortly. I would like to show you my hobbies, interests and my motivation to work at Dinoto as teacher assistant. I am from Germany and a very active and sportive guy. In my spare time I love to play badminton, but I also have fun doing other sports like basketball or football. I am looking forward to be in charge of the basketball team from Sibusiso. My second important hobby is music. I have been playing the guitar for two years. Of course I love hearing music, too.

Regarding the work as teacher assistant I can say that I am interested in subjects like mathematics as well as in sciences like physics and chemistry. In addition to that my finished apprenticeship as industrial clerk helps me with doing administrative tasks and working with the computer.
I am glad to be a part of Dinoto. I am very excited about what expects me at Dinoto. I hope that we will have a wonderful year together with many new impressions and experiences.

Best regards

Vitus

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Vitus,

    we cannot wait to have you here at Dinoto. I have today the last day...

    The teachers are already very excited!! And maths and science is where we really need support!
    And the very active learners are looking forward to play with you sports.

    You will enjoy your year!

    sibusiso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've been trying to get ahold of you for years,I've lost all your details.

    ReplyDelete