19 August 2010

New teacher assistant


Hey Dinoto,

My name is Jan-Hendrik and I am going to be the next volunteer at Dinoto Technical Secondary School. I'll come to Dayton and start my work as teacher assistant in the beginning of September.
I'd like to introduce myself shortly to you.
I am 19 years old and come from Hamburg, Germany. In my leisure-time I enjoy spending time with friends, doing sports like jogging or badminton and reading.
Regarding my work as teacher assistant I am especially interested in linguistic and social science subjects, but I also like working with the computer and doing administrative things.
I am really looking forward to getting to know you and hope that we'll have great time and can share nice experiences together.
With kindly regards
Jan-Hendrik

No comments:

Post a Comment